I’m a user experience and visual designer with over 16 years of experience creating applications that are intuitive to use and easy on the eyes. During my time in the industry I have had the good fortune to work on just about all aspects of creative development in regards to web, print, and multimedia creative development.
My passion is trying to solve the riddle of how to create a great user experience coupled with great visual design and with a sprinkling of SEO – all at the same time. Not an easy task, but one that keeps my fire burning late into the night.
In the end, I focus on the intersection of design and user experience and try to help people understand that without the user – there is no experience.
My Industry Know-How
- User Centered Design Methodologies and Techniques
- Information Architecture
- Agile and Scrum Development Process
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Techniques
- Brand Identity development and management
- Site planning and analysis
- User Interaction Design
- Visual Design for web and print
- Multimedia Production
- Video & Audio Production
- HTML/XHTML, CSS
- Web Accessibility Standards
My Mad Software Skills